About Sigyn Therapeutics
We are a publicly traded medical technology company headquartered in San Diego, California. Our focus is the creation of therapeutic solutions that address unmet needs in global health.
Sigyn Therapy™ is a broad-spectrum blood purification device that addresses life-threatening infections and inflammatory disorders for which effective drug therapies are not available.
Sigyn Therapy extracts pathogen sources of life-threatening inflammation in concert with dampening down the dysregulated overproduction of inflammatory cytokines (the cytokine storm), which play a prominent role in each of our candidate treatment indications.
To learn more about our therapeutic endeavors, market opportunities and management team, we encourage you to navigate through our website. Additionally, you can click on the “Investors” button to access our SEC filings and register to receive email news alerts.
Timeline of Corporate Events
- October 2019 – Sigyn Therapeutics, Inc. is incorporated in the State of Delaware by Jim Joyce and Craig Roberts, who assign exclusive Sigyn Therapy related patent rights to the Company.
- May 2020 – Initiation of Sigyn Therapy pre-clinical development programs.
- October 2020 – 100% of the outstanding shares of Sigyn Therapeutics are acquired through a public merger transaction with Reign Resources Corporation. Reign subsequently changes its name to Sigyn Therapeutics, Inc. and begins trading under the ticker symbol “SIGY”.
- December 2020 – Disclosed the first in vitro study results of Sigyn Therapy. The study demonstrated the simultaneous isolation and extraction of endotoxin, a gram-negative bacterial toxin, and relevant pro-inflammatory cytokines from human blood plasma. Included among quantified cytokines were Interleukin-1 Beta (IL-1B), Interleukin-6 (IL-6) and Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-a).
- January 2021 - Disclosed the results of an in vitro pilot study that successfully modeled the ability of Sigyn Therapy to isolate and extract CytoVesicles that transport inflammatory cytokine cargos throughout the bloodstream.
- January 2021 - Appointed industry veteran Eric Lynam as Head of Clinical Affairs, with a mandate to oversee clinical studies of Sigyn Therapy.
- April 2021 -Disclosed in vitro study results that demonstrated the ability of Sigyn Therapy to isolate and extract viral pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) from human blood plasma.
- April 2021 - Appointed former Aethlon Medical executive Charlene Owen as Director of Operations.
- July 2021 - Disclosed the completion of in vitro blood purification studies that demonstrated the ability of Sigyn Therapy to isolate and extract hepatic toxins (ammonia, bile acid & bilirubin) from human blood plasma that are associated with acute forms of liver failure.
- July 2021 - Disclosed the completion of a first-in-mammal pilot animal study that validated the feasibility of a clinical protocol that resulted in the safe administration of Sigyn Therapy during six-hour treatment exposures.
- December 2021 - Disclosed the completion of in vitro studies that validated the ability of Sigyn Therapy to isolate and extract gram-positive bacterial toxins from human blood plasma.
- February 2022 - Reported the successful completion of an in vivo animal study conducted at the University of Michigan, which demonstrated Sigyn Therapy to be safe and well tolerated.
- March 2022 -Appointed accomplished financial executive, Jeremy Ferrell, CPA, MBA as Chief Financial Officer.
- March 2022 - Announced the appointments of two internationally recognized clinician researchers, Alexander S. Yevzlin, MD, FASN and H. David Humes, MD, to Sigyn Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board.
- March 2022 - Ajay Verma, MD, PhD, a recognized thought leader in the field of neurology joins the Science Advisory Board.
- April 2022 - Donald J. Hillebrand, M.D., a recognized thought leader in the field of Hepatology and Liver Transplantation joins the Science Advisory Board.
- August 2022 – Sigyn Therapeutics commences trading on the OTCQB Venture Markets Exchange.
- September 2022 – Disclosed plans to conduct first-in-human feasibility studies in End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients suffering from inflammation and/or endotoxemia.
50+ Years of Relevant Industry Experience
Our co-founders Jim Joyce and Craig Roberts have 50+ years of combined experience in the medical technology field. Additionally, Mr. Joyce has two decades of public company CEO and Corporate Board leadership experience.